The fabric wallet you choose is personal to you and your expression of yourself. Please feel free to release your inner Diva with this lovely pattern of Butterflies, Flowers and Greenery, all lined and highlighted with Black and White Swishes! Of all the Fabric Trifold Clutch Wallets that I’ve made, this one has got to be my favorite. It really was a hard decision to list it but I know it will make someone very happy so here it is!
Get ready to have people say “I love your wallet!”
This is a fun way to carry and organize all your essentials.
You’ll be amazed by how much it can hold!
*large zippered pocket for your loose change or small items such as jewelry, keys, or anything you wish to keep secure.
* Behind the zipper pocket is an open pocket for money,check book, passport, cell phone, iphone, passport, calculator, etc.
* 2nd upper lined open pocked for more great items (I put store receipts in there).
* 8 credit card slots, each able to hold 3 to 4 cards…that’s over 20 cards! Cards fold into center
of wallet when closed so there is no danger of them falling out.
* Pen Holder with pen included (no more digging around in your bag for something to write with!)
* All parts of the wallet have stiff interfacing for shape and durability.
* Zippered pocket
* Secure closure is with a Velcro strip.
Machine or hand wash in cold water with like colors and either lay flat or hang to dry. Machine dry on low heat.
Measurements are approximate:
Closed: 8 – 9 inches wide (20 – 23 cm)
5 (ish)inches tall (12 -13 cm)
Open: Between 13 – 14 inches long (35 – 38 cm) – width is the same.